Tim and Janice talk about practical elements of lifestyle change:
- Sometimes you have to step away or reflect back
- Measuring progress and success
- Embracing the inevitability of change; being empowered through transition by anticipating it
- Respect the pace at which you are willing to make change happen - and choose timelines that support that
- Making accountability work for you (Accountability isn't meant to make you feel guilty.)
- Start with steps you can easily say Yes to
- Documentary film Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days.
What change(s) have you recently made in your life? What was key to your accomplishing it?
Share in the comments below!
Get the Middle of Nowhere Show listener email
and the links to new episodes will arrive automatically in your inbox!
Plus, you'll get our free Creativity Startup Kit with tips on starting your own creative process in as little as 5 minutes a day, just for signing up!
Get your Creativity Kickstart Kit!