On wifi? Click the "Play"-button to stream the audio on your device.
On the go? Right-click on "Download" and select "Save link as..."
We always broadcast our show live and unedited, so you may hear some audio inconsistencies, depending on the quality of our internet and audio connections at the time of recording.
- [4:20] Look at all we try to accomplish in December, before the year ends! Can you feel the pressure?? Where are we supposed to have time and energy to reflect?
- [7:00] "Linear time" vs. "Circular time", working in seasons and in natural cycles
- [9:15] The joy of traveling in the off-season
- [10:00] Identify what "season" you're in - and work with it! "Don't be held to linear thinking." (Janice)
- [12:20] Tim's alternative to over-focusing (a creative killer): "Put ideas in the In-Tray" and watch them evolve and get done with less effort. (We like using Evernote.) Be open to the seasons that come.
- [18:30] "[In linear time,] it's very easy to feel like your year's been wasted. Even though that [goal you set] in January didn't come into fruition, something else did." (Janice)
- [19:26] The benefit of compound interest, in the perspective of using intention (Tim)
- [21:45] vs "Big Bang Theory" of accomplishing goals
- [24:00] Evolving your goals with your evolving life
- [30:48] Big Bang is great for destruction; Living a life happens in seasons
- [27:00} Are you running the mill? Or is the mill running you?
- Tim's blog post on the magic of December and how it seems to contain everything, "Dear December"
- Evernote: How Tim and Janice capture all their ideas (No affiliation or promotional consideration has been made, so we get nothing from your checking out or purchasing Evernote. We just love it and wanted to share!)
How do you tackle this time of year? What about this time of year is most challenging for you?
Share in the comments below.