What started the conversation? The infamously uncategorizable #CreativeMondays slideshare.
- Why can't creativity or inspiration be categorized?
- Creativity as divinely appointed as freedom to every human being.
Brene Brown, on creativity and whole-heartedness (in her interview with Chase Jarvis) - and Janice happened to stumble on her most recent interview on Chase Jarvis LIVE - just released today! "Unused Creativity is not benign."
- "Crowd mentality" and not following the pack - even in technology.
Smaller search engines:
- In social networks, niume.com "Social network for shared interests"
- In blogging and curation, alternatives to Digg and Delicious, pearltrees.com "Organize all your interests"
Invitations for this week:
- Discover what's interesting in the "Other" category?
- Check out and search in categories that you aren't usually in
- Try a different search engine, such as one of those mentioned above
- Notice on what topics you tend to "follow the crowd" - and those you fear being left out on
Get the Middle of Nowhere Show listener email
and the links to new episodes will arrive automatically in your inbox!
Plus, you'll get our free Creativity Startup Kit with tips on starting your own creative process
in as little as 5 minutes a day, just for signing up!