In this episode, Josh, Tim and Janice talk about...
- The origins of "In the Middle Seat"
- How do you know that you're staying authentic?
- Josh's life-changing trip to Thailand - and how it wasn't initially intended that way.
- The moment Josh realized his life was now different
- Our human tendency toward "auto-pilot"
- What would you ask a cynic who has tried to live authentically - and failed?
- His upcoming "Thailand Experience"
About our guest, Josh Barad...
Josh is the founder and CUO (Chief Uncomfortable Officer) of In The Middle Seat, whose mission is to support mission-driven millennials in creating the impact that they want to see in the world with the intention of inspiring and supporting people to make their own meaningful dent in the universe.
Links from this episode:
- Check out Josh's work with organizations and individuals at In the Middle Seat.
- Josh's upcoming event, "The Thailand Experience": http://inthemiddleseat.com/the-heroic-adventurer-2015
Share your insights, comments, and questions about this episode in the Comments below!
Get the Middle of Nowhere Show listener email
and the links to new episodes will arrive automatically in your inbox!
Plus, you'll get our free Creativity Startup Kit with tips on starting your own creative process
in as little as 5 minutes a day, just for signing up!