This episode, we talk about
- pressure to start and "late starts" to the year
- embracing ambiguity/duality
- wholeheartedness and pursuit: "A life in pursuit doesn't have to exclude wholehearted living."
- "Our best in Creative Mode can easily rival our best in Survival Mode. And it's much less stressful."
- taking personality tests as part of the interview process
- perfect and imperfect
References from this episode:
So, when does your year truly begin?
Let us know what is on your mind, by calling in or leaving a note/question/comment for us below!
Get the Middle of Nowhere Show listener email
and the links to new episodes will arrive automatically in your inbox!
Plus, you'll get our free Creativity Startup Kit with tips on starting your own creative process in as little as 5 minutes a day, just for signing up!