And then we got so caught up in this conversation, that the recording ran out! Part 1 is the majority of our conversation; Part 2 is the last 10 minutes.
- The nature (& practice) of expecting good things, and how did we learn to STOP expecting good things? (In reference to a quote of Abraham Hicks'.)
- The nonsense of "I've got to think more positively" - and the necessity of positive practices
- Our personal journeys into self-awareness, including Janice's early adulthood walk with depression
- Systems improvement vs. Life improvement
- Self-improvement through Contrast vs. Comparison
How have you managed your "negatively rational" moments? What was your turnaround into self-awareness?
Share your own comments and questions in the Comments below! We'd love to hear from you!
Get the Middle of Nowhere Show Listener email
and the links to new episodes will arrive automatically in your inbox!
Plus, you'll get our free Creativity Startup Kit
and learn how to start your own creative process in as little as 5 minutes a day, just for signing up!