- New Beginnings and fixing you first - on Timitude.com.
- "Even small, consistent change is changing the direction of everything." -JPD
- "Floss one tooth" change psychology from Stanford psychology professor BJ Fogg.
- Try using a mobile app to help you sustain a habit - like HeadSpace or Insight Timer, for meditation.
- Comedian Jerry Seinfeld's "Don't break the chain"-method for creative success. Janice used this method to develop a writing practice in 2012, and a variation of DBC is used in Insight Timer's tracking of consecutive days of meditation.
- Make it simpler for yourself. Be willing to evaluate what parts of your habit change are and are not sticking.
- "Compound interest is the 8th Wonder of the World." -Albert Einstein
What habits do YOU want to start today and sustain for life?
What is the smallest step you can implement into your daily routine today?
Feel free to share in the comments below.