What are you MOST looking forward to in 2015?
[3:30] Janice and Tim open the show with their own personal responses to these two questions that "reflect and anticipate," a la Marie Forleo.
- Most profound lesson/experience of 2014:
Janice: New ways to love, via Middle of Nowhere Show
- What you're most looking forward to in 2015:
Janice: Intentional Health
"Whatever you intend, blows up!" (JPD)
[6:20] Tim's 2014 Intention - and the results!
[10:00] Janice's big shift in 2014 - and the grace of the MONWS
[16:00] A Key to Happiness: Having and using a safe, creative space to be happy to be YOU! Use the Middle of Nowhere Show and #CreativeMondays as your own creative space, if you don't have one yet!
[19:32] The power of acknowledgement: Tim's #Timspirational People of 2014
- Make your own Top 25!
- "Simple acknoledgement is so transforming." (JPD)
- "Acknowledgement - it's gratitude and beyond." (Tim)
- LINK: Tim's 25 Timspirational People of 2014
- LINK: Janice's New Year's Reflection
[33:45] Looking at the past year in a positive, forward-moving way powers you forward better to make deeper, more-aligned changes.
- "The grass is always greener where you water it." (Tsh Oxenreider)
- LINK: 5 Lessons from Bad Breakups
[38:10] What are you most looking forward to in 2015?
- On health: Is the state of my physical health impeding my impact in my other areas of health - spiritual, mental, emotional?
- "It's about the one thing that will unlock the others.' (Tim)
[53:25] Children being part of our personal goals
- Children as built-in accountability partners
- "As a [new] mom, I always think my personal goals are somehow separate from the family's. But this is God/Universe showing me that it's not. What's good for me is good for all of us. ...And that [my daughter] wants to be part of it." (JPD)
Thank you for being the best listeners on earth! For everything you celebrate this season, happy holidays!