Keep sending in yourGratitude Shout-outs and sharing those Gratitude Cards!
- "Your presence is the present." -Janice
- Janice's Pre-Thanksgiving Story - Create your own holidays and/or bend the traditions around standard holidays as a way to be present with those we love. When we're preoccupied with properly fulfilling the dictates of a holiday, it becomes challenging to be present. You don't need an occasion to celebrate or show gratitude authentically
- "Your presence is the present." - Janice
- Tim's Flowers Story - When we express our gratitude authentically, we affect those around us, as well as the receiver. Authentic gratitude does not have to be dramatic to be a change agent.
- Nice and "Super Nice" - Holding back on your authenticity is a great disservice to yourself and the person(s) you are serving.
Tim's gratitude quotes:
- "Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on, Get drunk." -Rumi
- "Gratitude is the key to nurturing goodwill; it is the place of refueling where we all should stop over often in life’s journey." -Psalm360
- "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." -Oprah Winfrey