Only in the Middle of Nowhere!
Tim and Janice engage in a brilliant and quotable discussion withLightpreneur(TM) Elmas Vincent on the importance, the benefit, and the "how's" of being out of your mind. Here are some of the highlights...
- "We each have our own truth. Find your own truth and do what works for you."
- "There is no failure; only feedback."
- "As adults, how many chances do we give OURSELVES to succeed?"
- "Give being a little crazy in chance."
- "Data is useful, but don't let it rule you." - @TimItude
- "We need to play and scrape our knees."
- "You CAN create a business and NOT kill yourself. Create systems."
- "Stopping. Pausing. Take that breath. And ask, 'What do we really want to do?'"
To get more of Elmas, you can find him...