- its "prerequisites": awareness. acknowledgement, slowing down...
- its importance in the pursuit of happiness: "Let it be the voice on your GPS toward happiness."
- its challenges in modern life
Simple Gratitude exercise
Try this every day this week, at least once a day. Before you fall asleep at night, simply fill in the blank.
"I am grateful for _________."
- While it isn't necessary, if you can say it aloud, write it down, jot it into your phone - even better, as recording it in a physical way just has a more lasting effect for us, as human beings.
- On nights that you can't think of something to fill the blank with, just blurt out anything! It'll do!
- Let us know how it's going throughout the week, in the Comments!